Friday, July 2, 2010

where's Waldo?


I love my Old Navy boy's striped shirt so much that i'm wearing it right now, and I just wore it LAST friday. Maybe it's my new friday treat shirt :)
It's got that perfect blend of structure and comfort, and it looks effortless with the bottom loosely tucked in and the sleeves rolled up. Pair this with a long necklace (like the bronze owl necklace I'm wearing, or a long string of pearls) to bring some femininity back to the ensemble.

Old navy offers in it a variety of different colors, and I'm tempted to go back and pick up a few others, just so I won't always have to do this look in navy blue. The key to buying this shirt in the right fit is to choose it in one size larger than you'd wear in a women's size, so I chose a medium, and it has just the right element of slouchiness without being overly baggy.


My favorite thing to wear it with is trim jean shorts and strappy black sandals right now, considering it's summer, but once fall rolls around it will look great with cuffed jeans and a pair of flats to make it look like you raided your boyfriend's wardrobe.

Good luck and have fun with this shirt! The key to looking good is daring to try something new :)

No comments:

Post a Comment