Sunday, January 2, 2011

Super Post for the New Year! :)

Happy New Year, everyone! I have alot of photos for everyone to view. I was putting it off for a few days, from pure laziness and trying to take care of my kitten, Beau, but now I finally have some time to catch up! :)
Bonne Année, tout le monde! J'ai beacoup des photos pour vous voire. Je suis tard par qelques jours, parceque ma paresse, et assaie de la soigner pour mon petit chat, Beau, mais maitenant j'ai un peu de temps pour rachatter. 



Hey, What's that?
Regardez! Q'est-ce que c'est?
It's a chair!
C'est un chaise!
Casey has conquered the chair!
Casey a conquis le chaise!
I wrote our names in the cement :) There forever!
J'ai écrit nos noms dans le ciment :) la bas jamais!


2 comments:

  1. Small town adventures :) Your pictures capture it so well. And you have such a pretty face :) I really like how your blog emphasizes the pictures you have taken. Small Town LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beacoup! I really apreciate your feedback, and it's nice to know someone reads what I do! :)

    ReplyDelete