Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Love :)

I had a wonderful christmas, and I hope you all did too!
J'ai un merveilleux Noel, et j'espere que vous n'avez egalement!

A simple look for today.
Une tenue simple pour aujourd'hui.

This is a really cool jewelry organizer in my friend Mindy's room. she's going to help me make one after I move into my new bedroom.
C'est un organisateur de bijoux cool dans la chambre de mon amie Mindy. Elle va m'aider faire apres je demange dans ma chambre nouvelle.

My friend macey made this for her room, she's a really good artist.
Mon amie Macey a fait cet art pour sa chambre. Elle est une artiste vraiment bon!





The gingerbread (really rice crispy treat) house we all made together. It made for fun snacking the whole time.
La maison de pain d'episce (vraiment rice crispy treat) nous avons fait ensemblr. Elle a fait pour collations amusent tous les temps.

No comments:

Post a Comment